STORM FACTORY

STORM FACTORY
Glimpse the Future

Monday, March 21, 2011

FINAL POSTER FOR THE FILM I WROTE: D I E

The Final Poster for the Film I wrote called D I E. I must commend the artist on a great job. It looks like the comic book cover of a graphic novel. I'm rather fond of this poster and look forward to hanging it in my office. The man with the Christ-like visage in the poster is the magnificent John Pyper-Ferguson as the villainous JACOB ODD. (Click on the poster to Super-Size it).


Roll the Die. Let Fate decide.


Emily Hampshire as Lisa Meridian-- surrounded by mysterious light.


A victim of Fate.


The always awesome Elias Koteas as a good cop trapped in a bad situation.


When hope is gone.


Former Bond Girl Caterina Murino as Detective Sofia Valenti.


That's all for now.

Your Friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment